Thursday, February 2, 2012

Are Earthquakes more frequent and intensifing

I have read many articles on this subject.  Some indicate that technology has increased and more stations to register earthquake activity makes it appear there is an increase. 

It is not my intentent to post only negative articles, however, I read and see 'writing on the wall' as a watchman of bible prophecy.  This is the reason for this blog spot.  My first entry was biblical quotes of Jesus,  "For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch." 

I am posting this article due to it's reference of earthquakes on the rise. 

"Do earthquakes threaten Illinois' nuclear power plants" 
article:
The Carmi Times-IL 

No comments:

Post a Comment