Monday, December 3, 2012

A Cup of Contemplation

First thing each day I get a cup of coffee and head to the computer.  I start scanning worldwide news stories.  You may ask, what are you looking for?   Well, first of all , many stories never make it to the National News Stations or they dim not to report on them.  We are living in a very stressful times with wars and rumors of wars, earthquake, pestilences.  The earth is going through so many changes that one can't deny these are scary times. 
There are many articles I do not post due to the band-wagon of doomsday groups.  I do not like to use the word doomsday in the first place.  However, I find the stories interesting and I start researching to verify their validity or links to debunk them.  With this in mind I have decided to add in my blog spot a blog called A Cup Of Contemplation .   These post will be of nature that I may or may not personally believe.  

I have put my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and have found a peace that surpasses all understanding in knowing God is in control.

A Cup Of Contemplation  #1

Image of planetary alignment over Giza Pyramids goes viral read full article:http://www.examiner.com/article/image-of-planetary-alignment-over-giza-pyramids-goes-viral

No comments:

Post a Comment