Saturday, April 27, 2013

Obama to Planned Parenthood: 'Thank You, God Bless You'

Observing the many new abortion restrictions passed recently in state legislatures, Obama charged that “an assault on women’s rights” is underway across the country.
Obama encouraged the Planned Parenthood supporters gathered to continue to fight for abortion rights.
“You’ve also got a president who is going to be right there with you, fighting every step of the way,” the president said. read full article:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/26/Obama-To-Planned-Parenthood-Thank-You-God-Bless-You

Pslam 139:13-16

13 For You formed my inward parts;

You 6covered me in my mother’s womb.

14 I will praise You, for 7I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Marvelous are Your works,

And that my soul knows very well.

15 kMy 8frame was not hidden from You,

When I was made in secret,

And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.

And in Your book they all were written,

The days fashioned for me,

When as yet there were none of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment